Join the Eclectic family – Picker & Packer wanted!
Picker & Packer
We are a friendly, passionate and innovative family-run business who develop quality and on-trend home fragrance and accessory products. We are dedicated to growing our business and developing our employees.
We are looking for a reliable and hardworking Picker/Packer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for picking and packing products in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring that all products are packed correctly and securely. The Picker/Packer must be able to work quickly and efficiently while maintaining a high level of attention to detail. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a warehouse or production environment and will be comfortable working with minimal supervision.
- Use the order picker to pick products
- Inspect goods, notice, and report any damages or quality issues
- Work from order forms to pack orders correctly, safely and efficiently
- Report low stock items
- Weigh and move heavy packages (up to 25kg) ready for couriers
- Restock racking with newly made stock using the order picker
- Work as part of a team to handball boxes off containers
- Support the production team to assemble products when necessary
- Follow health and safety policies and procedures in the warehouse
- Be organised and effective with time-management so that orders are dispatched within a given time-frame
- Ability to work efficiently and at a fast-pace
- Good attention to detail to ensure orders are presented well, fulfilled correctly and packaged safely
- An appropriate level of physical fitness in order to work on your feet all day and lift large boxes up to 25kg
- Willingness to work at heights
- To be adaptable and support with production roles when needed
Email your a short message and CV to: